Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Whip it out

Showing off their big dicks


Daddy's boner


All day sucker


Hairy balls


Uncut dong


Proof that it's big


Publicity for the penis


Big balls


Me so horny


Whip it out and masturbate


Little pink thong


I want to suck it


Built tough


Look at this


Slowly remove the jeans


Freeballer


Commando


Dad likes to flash his penis


Ready for head


Big hairy dong


I want to gag on it


Showing off his PA


Sexy cruiser


Greasy and abused


Uncut and hairy


Wore his cock ring just in case


"Do you like my big dick?"


So close you can almost smell the crotch


So ready


The big money maker


Big dong = big money


Too big for his boxer briefs


"Start by licking my balls"


Dong dong dong


"Lick my hole"


Almost to the boing


This pic always works at the bar


Fuck yeah


Feeling sexy and so damn horny

No comments:

Post a Comment